Armenian: Vilnius feels as though a neighborhood for the a tree
Astonished from the green nature into the Vilnius, Armenian beginner Gevorg Khachatryan told you this is among the determining characteristics out-of Lithuania’s financing. “Vilnius is really so eco-friendly. It appears to be you will find forests almost everywhere.
It is a great sense so you can trave3l outside of Armenia in my situation
Graduating that have a diploma inside mathematics out of Yerevan State University, he is pursuing a great Master’s Education publicly Finance Government and you will paying a session because the a transfer scholar inside the Vilnius at the Mykolas Romeris College.
– I concerned Lithuania since it is fascinating observe yet another country, experience another type of society and stay acquainted with people from almost every other countries. My college or university into the Yerevan best if I purchase a move session because the an Erasmus beginner at the Mykolas Romeris College from inside the Vilnius. We simply study when you look at the Armenian in my own nation, thus i consider it will be interesting to study into the English.
It will be the the initial thing that i seen,” told you the fresh new twenty-two-year-dated change college student regarding Yerevan whom involved Vilnius inside fall session
– Next to nothing. We know brand new labels off large locations – Vilnius and you can Kaunas and you may concerning the Lithuanian banner. In addition understood that when you’re a portion of the USSR. I’m not sure something, but I’m within Lithuania to ascertain some thing a little more about your nation.
– You found its way to September and you can immediately had been quarantined for two weeks. It should be tough to reach another nation and spend all your own time to the for a couple weeks?
-Sure, but I come my knowledge here remotely. It actually was a go also for me to spend your time operating from another location having my occupations as the a danger movie director from inside the Armenia. In addition to, We saw particular films into the English and you can Russian (Gevorg talks Armenian, English and you may Russian).
– Well, Lithuania is actually part of the Soviet Commitment three decades back. You can find a lot of people right here, specifically those that are old, that chat Russian. It will be the exact same in Armenia. Elderly people know Russian. Older people do not speak English. At exactly the same time, the fresh new Soviet-time structures listed here are yet – if or not into the Yerevan or perhaps in Vilnius. Of many were https://datingmentor.org/cs/good-grief-recenze/ situated during this time period. A number of the same types of Soviet structures and substitute Yerevan.
– Not yet. Yet, my personal roommates and that i was basically preparing to own ourselves. We prepare simple things like sausages, an omelet. For the lockdown, I’d my buddies render myself dining. Now that I can time, I really hope to use particular Lithuanian food. And, I hope to visit some regional cities particularly Trakai.
– I have realized that Vilnius is quite green. Within the Yerevan it is not that way. In my opinion here in Vilnius feels as though a local in good tree. The sort here’s incredible and it is okay during the your own city. From inside the Yerevan, you cannot see including greenery. You need to take a trip beyond Yerevan to help you an area for example Stepanavan to find woods, characteristics and thus much greenery. I’ve and read you to winters was cool in the Lithuania. Inside Yerevan into the Sep it is beautiful – on 30C. I’ve gorgeous summer seasons and not cold winter seasons. I’m not sure what to anticipate into the Vilnius so it winter season.
– I miss my family. I miss my buddies. I refer to them as each day therefore speak. We let them know that Lithuania is a good nation to-be within the. I am also happy to-be appointment new family relations, other pupils, here at Mykolas Romeris College. I’ve made nearest and dearest with a few Ukrainian college students and the ones out-of France and you will Turkey. Unfortunately, it is expensive to fly out of Yerevan to other countries – especially now into the pandemic.